Saturday, April 5, 2014

New NTE Blog / Contest

There is not much going on in my world, have not powered up a radio in a few weeks. Keeping busy with work, searching for my daughters first car, and college.

Maybe when the spring season kicks in I will start setting up in the yard and play radio. In the meantime here are a few links if your interested in checking out.

NTE Electronics has a new blog up for component education and discussion.

http://blog.nteinc.com/

Enter the J-Tron contest for a new ECG Soldering Iron.

http://www.j-tron.com

With college costs right around the corner I have been looking at part time opportunities to make a few extra bucks. I found a ideal opportunity if anyone is interested in making money with the internet.


The Wealthy Affiliate offers a complete online education for making money on the net, no matter where you live. If you have any questions or need more information I would be more than happy to get your rolling.

Enjoy your weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment