Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Summer Winds Down

As the hot summer of 2010 comes to an end, looking forward to the cooler temps in the fall. The leaves are just starting to turn and I see the squirrels are hard at work collecting acorns. You just can't beat the cooler days and crisp nights for sleeping.

It seems like I did not do many projects this summer being just so hot outdoors. In the next few weeks I want to get out for some radio adventure, a few cool operating spots are on my radar. Going to put off starting any kit builds until the cold season is here, but gathering up the components in the meantime.

Hoping for a nice fall season for all!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jim, summer here was hot too. But I like fall as well. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul,

    Here's to a nice fall season!

    Have A Good Weekend!!
    Jim

    ReplyDelete