Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday Evening Post



This afternoon I decided to build the Philmore RF Sniffer / Bug Finder kit, #80-990. Yes it is weekend project time.

Chances are I will not find a hidden transmitter at home or my place of work, but when the cooler weather comes I might have to take this kit mobile and play around just a little. The circuit can also be used for testing or troubleshooting RF Circuits. Since it was a nice afternoon I starting building in the backyard on the picnic table. It is always a bonus to be outside building. I managed to load up the resistors and two IC sockets before evening came and my light source got darker. My next component up was a surface mount Hybrid RF Amplifier, better wait until tomorrow for this installment.

They are calling for rain tomorrow so maybe I can finish up and test it out.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment