Saturday, April 23, 2011

New Blog Added

Today's a good day to catch up on a few things considering the steady rain this morning in N.J. and the sinus infection I am fighting. Glad I went to see the doc yesterday to get antibiotics into the system to help.

A new blog has been added to my list, W2LJ's QRP blog, which provides for some wonderful reading and has turned into a daily stop of mine. Larry does a great job keeping it fresh and updated with all things QRP and building. He also has tons of great info that will come in handy.

I see that the 555 design contest ended this week with a large variety of circuits entered. Be sure and check out link and all the very cool designs at 555contest.com

This afternoon during my Ranger Cap playoff game I am going to break out my kids Elenco 130 in one electronics lab and wire up a few circuits with the spring loaded contacts.

Depending how the game goes if the NYR are losing I might be doing more wiring the watching.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jim, Larry is a nice chap and I follow his blog for a long time now. A real QRP ham operator. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul, Lots of good stuff on his blog. Have a nice weekend! Jim

    ReplyDelete