Monday, July 26, 2010

Old Mags

In the basement I keep a box or two of my old CQ, QST, and World Radio magazines. This weekend during the night time TV hours I went through a small stack of World Radios, neat to get some new ideas and read a few articles.

Came across a cool loop antenna using zip cord, going to do some more research on this one but might be on the future build list.

On the tube they are promoting the new shows for the fall season, Hawaii Five-O, Law & Order LA. When I was a kid in the summer I use to hate that because it meant school was right around the corner.

"Book'em Danno"

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I remember those series on the tube. Good old days. Now commercial TV are showing these old series again. I like Archie Bunker. ;-) 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul,
    Archie was the best, the old shows were all great. New stuff dosen't not nearly as good.
    Best Regards - Jim

    ReplyDelete